B.sc. MEng, MBA, DipCILA, FCII, CILA
Kumail joined Lloyd Warwick International as a Senior Engineering Loss Adjuster in September 2021. He continues to deal with claims in the Energy, Petrochemical, Power and Renewables sectors. Kumail has a Master in Business Administration from the University of Nottingham, Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering from the University of Bahrain, Diploma from the Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusting and a Fellow member of the Chartered Insurance Institute.
Kumail began his professional career in 2009 as an Energy Underwriter with Trust Re, servicing over 300 National and International Energy companies. In 2020, he started his loss adjusting career with Integra Technical Services as an Engineering Adjuster. Kumail was involved in the handling of offshore and onshore energy insurance claims (including both property damage & time element) for Insureds across the region.
Kumail has handled a variety of major and complex claims, including:
- Power: Combined Cycle power plants across the Middle East.
- Renewable Energy: PV and CSP solar plants in the UAE, Oman and Morocco.
- Refining and Petrochemical: Kuwait and Qatar.
- Construction: Power plant in Pakistan and PV plants in UAE and Oman.
- Offshore Construction: UAE.
- LNG Terminal: Pakistan.
- Contingent Business Interruption: Petrochemical in Egypt.
- Cargo and Marine Losses: Middle East.