Renier Kruger B Com, BCompt (Hons), AIISA
Renier’s areas of focus are business interruption claim calculations and scenario modelling for mining, engineering, sugar, and industrial losses. He further specialize in fidelity guarantee and commercial crime losses.
Renier has been involved in and handled a variety of major claims including:
- Fires at a lead acid battery manufacturer, largest in Africa – South Africa.
- Mechanical breakdowns of turbo alternator on a sugar mill – Zambia.
- Mechanical breakdown on an aluminum mill – South Africa.
- Fires and falls of ground at gold, platinum and iron ore mines – South Africa.
- Fire and explosion at armament manufacturer – South Africa.
- Explosion at explosives manufacturer – South Africa.
- Breakdowns of cement kilns and mills – South Africa.
- Train derailment and bridge collapse – Mozambique.
- Fire at a textile company – Lesotho.
- Fires at retail stores – South Africa.
- Employee fraud and theft – Financial Institutions, retailers and manufacturers.
- Cybercrime losses – Man in the middle schemes.
- Business interruption from defective products.
- CBI claims from a fire at an iron and steel mill – South Africa.
Public utility interruption claim – motor vehicle OEM – South Africa