Lauren Oxley BCom (Law), Higher Certificate in Short-term Insurance (NQF Level 5)
Whilst completing her degree in Bloemfontein, Lauren was appointed as a volunteer Incident Officer for the 2010 FIFA World Cup and was responsible for Stadium Risk Management, Occupational Health and Safety and all insurance claims, across all lines of business, for the Free State Stadium.
After completing her degree Lauren commenced her career as a liability claims handler at a Brokerage in Bryanston before being appointed as the Claims Manager for Arch Underwriting Managers at Lloyds (South Africa) (Pty Ltd, overseeing all large and complex property claims and managing all specialty lines claims for the organisation. Lauren joined Lloyd Warwick from Arch and her focus areas include, but are not limited to:
• Property Insurance – All Lines
• Professional Indemnity Insurance;
• Products Liability, Inefficacy and Recall Insurance;
• Public Liability Insurance;
• Directors and Officers Liability Insurance;
• Medical Malpractice Insurance (Including: Obtaining Medical Records, Consultations with Medical Professionals including Doctors and Nurses and Summarising Medical Records)
• Fidelity Guarantee & Commercial Crime Insurance;
• Banker Blanket Bond Insurance;
• Events Liability Insurance; and
• Trustee Liability Insurance.