BCom(Hons), (FP)SA, CFE
Elizna holds a Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) degree in Forensic Accountancy. After graduating, she joined EOH Forensic Services where she gained experience in insurance fraud investigation and claims quantification. Subsequently, she fulfilled the role of Forensic Accountant at two Forensic Accounting firms based in South Africa.
During her career, she gained experience in a variety of different forensic accounting and insurance fraud investigations. Elizna is also an accredited Commercial Forensic Practitioner, a Certified Fraud Examiner and an Investigator of the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (“FSCA”).
Areas of specialization include but are not limited to:
- Litigation support and quantification of damages such as personal injury, commercial profit losses and medical negligence;
- Investigation of fraud, tender manipulation and nepotism;
- Crypto currency scheme investigations;
- Corruption investigations on behalf of the DPCI/HAWKS; and
- Employee financial misconduct and financial statement manipulation investigation.
In the following industries, amongst others:
- Private sector;
- Public sector;
- Education; and
- South African Revenue Services (“SARS”).