Tim Cramer-Todd LLB (Hons) Law
Tim joined the Loss Adjusting profession in 1985 having graduated in LLB (Hons) Law and training as a lawyer. He moved to the London Market in 1994, qualifying as a chartered loss adjuster in 1992.
Tim has worked in the International Adjusting arena since 1995, specialising in heavy industrial and manufacturing risks, onshore power, petrochem and renewables, steel & aluminium plants, mining equipment and environmental pollution, amongst other things.
Geographically, Tim has extensive experience in Latin America, the Caribbean and North Africa but has handled claims in more than 75 countries worldwide.
Tim has been heavily involved in CILA over the years serving on main council, as junior chairman, various committee chairman and an examiner. Tim has also been an insurance journalism awards judge.
Tim has handled a wide variety of major losses including, but not limited to:
- Heavy industry and industrial processing (numerous)
- Explosions at a National steel works
- Fires at Aluminium smelters
- Fire & explosions – refineries
- Explosion/fire power plant
- Turbine blade failures on-shore power
- Machinery breakdown – various power plants
- All on-shore renewables
- Earthquake – Ports & Terminals
- Fire/explosion chemical plant
- Banking losses, I.T. and Fidelity
- Product liability and recall – various
- All fire and special perils – including catastrophes
- Government appointment of political damage assessment
- Legal Liability – various PL, EL
- Catalyst damage