Sam Foster MEng, CEng, MIMechE, ACII
Sam began his professional career in 2006 as a Mechanical Engineer with AMEC Oil & Gas UK, working on both onshore and offshore construction and operational projects. Sam transitioned from industry to Loss Adjusting in 2009, working in London for AqualisBraemar on a home/foreign basis for 4 years, before transferring to Dubai to open the Middle East operations for AqualisBraemar. After successfully growing the team and becoming a Director, Sam joined Integra Technical Services as Regional Manager in 2017, where he spent 4 years managing a wide-ranging portfolio of large and complex losses across the Middle East & Africa and growing the Integra regional team. In 2021, Sam transitioned back to the UK as Director with Lloyd Warwick International.
Sam has gained a reputation for efficiency of service, claims process innovation and an ability to achieve timely and amicable claims resolutions. Sam has a Master of Engineering Degree (with Honours) in Aeronautical Engineering from Loughborough University, is a Chartered Engineer with the Institute of Mechanical Engineers and has ACII accreditation with the Chartered Insurance Institute.
- Polypropylene Plant, Fire & Explosion (PD & BI), Yanbu, KSA
- 2 x 660 MW Steam Turbine Failure(s), Machinery Breakdown (PD & BI), Rabigh, KSA
- 200 MW Photovoltaic Plant Construction, Windstorm Damage (CAR & DSU), Mafraq, Jordan
- Offshore Platform Jacket Grouting Failure, Nasr Field Development Project, Offshore Abu Dhabi (Offshore CAR), Abu Dhabi, UAE
- 3,000 Horsepower onshore drilling rig loss following well blowout (Land Rig All Risks), Kuwait