In 2009, Mark began his loss adjusting career in London. Given his background and in-depth knowledge of drilling operations, he mainly focused on the handling of well control claims, both offshore and onshore on a worldwide basis. He also gained knowledge of the London insurance market and of Policy Wordings associated with Control of Well and other Upstream Energy risks (PD, CAR, BI/LOPI, TPL).
In 2012, Mark moved to Singapore where he handled numerous well control claims. In addition to well control claims, Mark worked on many Upstream Energy claims across the Asia-Pacific region.
In early 2018, Mark returned to London where he continued to handle a variety of Upstream Energy claims in Europe, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East.
Mark has experience of handling all aspects of Upstream Oil & Gas claims worldwide including the following:
- Control of Well: Worldwide including shallow gas blowouts, underground blowouts and incidents involving deepwater wells
- PD: Pipeline Damage, Thailand
- PD/LOPI: Platform Fire, North Sea
- PD: Pipeline Damage, Australia
- CAR: Pipeline Leak, India
- PD/LOPI: Damage to Subsea Infrastructure, North Sea