He has worked both as a team member on a number of larger offshore claims as well as managing a portfolio of property damage and construction losses.
Specific activities include claims analysis, causation studies and RCA, cost audits and adjustment, preparation of quantum / adjustment models for BI & DSU, and reporting.
Some specific examples of claims he has worked on include:
- Offshore & onshore cable failures
- WTG Blade damage & failures
- Transformer failures
- Total loss of onshore turbine
- Snow damage to solar site during construction
- Subsea multi-phase booster pump systems
- FPSO infrastructure and loss of station.
- Offshore Congo construction TLP & subsea production systems
- Onshore drill rigs
- Tidal CAR claims