BEng, MSc, Dip CII
Following graduation in 2011, he joined the UK Ministry of Defence as an Engineer specialising in structures, equipment trials, and material fatigue. In 2014 he transitioned to Energy Loss Adjusting and has since adjusted a portfolio of large and complex engineering claims throughout Europe, Middle East, Africa and the US.
Some notable recent assignments include:
- Solar – Inverter fires, Defective workmanship, Cable theft, Flood (PD / BI / DSU) – UK, Europe and Africa
- Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS) – Lithium-ion battery fires (PD / BI) – US and UK
- Interconnectors – Premature failure, Impact damage (PD / BI) – UK and Europe
- Onshore Wind – Flood, Gearbox, Bearing, Blade and Tower construction (PD / BI / DSU ) – UK, Europe and US.
- Offshore wind – Inter-array cable manufacturing defect, Gearbox defects, Vessel collision – UK and Europe (PD / DSU)