Loss Adjuster for Lloyd Warwick International. Eugene is an Associate member of The Australasian Institute of Chartered Loss Adjusters (‘AICLA’) with almost 10 years of combined experience in the engineering and insurance industries. Eugene has handled various classes of claims in engineering, construction, machinery, property and casualty, business interruption and financial lines claim. He also accumulated considerable experience in cyber claims.
Graduating in Mechanical Engineering, Eugene began his career as an engineer in the oil and gas industry in Singapore in 2013. He transitioned to Loss Adjusting in Singapore in 2016 and gained his experience handling numerous claims across Southeast Asia.
He attained his Chartered Loss Adjuster and DipCII status in 2021 and is currently pursuing his ACII qualification.
Eugene joined Lloyd Warwick International as a Loss Adjuster in 2022.
Eugene has been involved in and handled a variety of major and complex claims, including:
- Power: Transformer failure in Indonesia
- Machinery & Equipment: Engines, generators, cranes, production machinery and others in Singapore and across Southeast Asia
- Construction: Civil construction for residential projects, underground transportation, and infrastructure in Singapore
- Manufacturing & Engineering: Wastewater treatment plant, manufacturing warehouse, and stock damage
- Cyber: Ransomware, cyber extortion, malware, and data breaches
- Retail / Hotel & Leisure: General property damage and ensuing business interruption loss
- Liability: Combined general liability, product liability, professional indemnity, errors and omissions claims