Alex is an Associate of the Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters with over ten years’ experience in handling complex construction and engineering claims involving ports, mass transit, airports, waste treatment facilities, reclamation, hotels/casinos and residential projects, along with machinery breakdown and associated business interruption and DSU/ALOP. Alex is also an accredited member of FEUDI (FEUDI-ELAE) and is pursuing his ACII qualification.
After graduating with a surveying degree, Alex undertook a graduate scheme with a UK loss adjusting company following a short period in industry, before relocating to Hong Kong in 2016 where he successfully managed a wide array of claims across multiple business lines.
Alex moved to Singapore and joined Lloyd Warwick in 2022.
- Construction: Marine facilities, mass transit, highways, combined cycle and coal-fire power plants and residential/hotel/commercial building projects in Hong Kong, Macau, India, Guam, Saipan (CAR/DSU)
- Power and Transmission: Combined cycle and coal-fired power plants, transmission power lines – Hong Kong and Bhutan (CAR/DSU)
- Machinery Breakdown: Ferris wheel, hydraulic platforms, rotating platform, transformers, gantry and crawler cranes, cutterhead – Hong Kong and Macau (CAR, PD/BI)
- Renewable Energy: Solar PV – Macau (PD/BI)
- Waste Treatment: Landfills and associated facilities – Hong Kong (PD/BI)
- Retail / Hotel & Leisure: General property damage and ensuing business interruption losses