After graduating with a surveying degree, Alex undertook a graduate scheme with a UK loss adjusting company following a short period in industry, before relocating to Hong Kong in 2016 where he successfully managed a wide array of claims across multiple business lines.
Alex moved to Singapore and joined Lloyd Warwick in 2022.
- Construction: Marine facilities, mass transit, highways, combined cycle and coal-fire power plants and residential/hotel/commercial building projects in Hong Kong, Macau, India, Guam, Saipan (CAR/DSU)
- Power and Transmission: Combined cycle and coal-fired power plants, transmission power lines – Hong Kong and Bhutan (CAR/DSU)
- Machinery Breakdown: Ferris wheel, hydraulic platforms, rotating platform, transformers, gantry and crawler cranes, cutterhead – Hong Kong and Macau (CAR, PD/BI)
- Renewable Energy: Solar PV – Macau (PD/BI)
- Waste Treatment: Landfills and associated facilities – Hong Kong (PD/BI)
- Retail / Hotel & Leisure: General property damage and ensuing business interruption losses