Benjamin Jones MEng
Benjamin graduated from the University of Manchester with a Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering. Upon completion of his Masters, he joined Oil & Gas major Shell UK Ltd as an Inspection and Integrity Engineer based in Aberdeen. Whilst at Shell, he supported offshore platforms as well as an FPSO in the UK North Sea and also spent time working on onshore gas plants.
Benjamin subsequently joined Lloyd Warwick International in our London office as a Loss Adjuster where he gained experience working on large scale losses across the globe including:
- Refinery – Germany (PD/BI)
- Onshore Gas Plant – Papua New Guinea (PD)
- Onshore Pipelines – South America (PD)
- Large Storage Tanks – Europe/USA (PD/TPL)
- Gas Turbine Generators – Oman (PD)
- Offshore & Onshore Wind – UK/Europe (PD/BI)
- Photovoltaics – UK (PD/BI)
- Subsea Cables – UK (PD)
- Ports and Terminals – USA (BI)
Benjamin joins our Sydney office where his role looks to expand the company’s activities across the Eastern states of Australia.