BE Mech, ACLA, ANZIIF (Snr Assoc), CIP
Nigel is a dual qualified Mechanical Engineer and Chartered Loss Adjuster and is a Director of Lloyd Warwick International (Australia). After working as an Engineer in both Mining and Offshore Energy, Nigel commenced a Loss Adjusting career in 2013 and has a wealth of experience adjusting claims associated with Mining, Energy, Power Generation, Renewables, and Heavy Plant & Machinery.
Nigel has a proven track-record of working closely with all involved stakeholders to investigate and resolve complex and technical claims frequently involving high quantum and/or interruption aspects. Nigel typically completes assignments within the Australasian region and has an established client base within the Australian and London markets.
- Process plant infrastructure (e.g. conveyors, (S)AG drives, crushers), associated interruption.
- Plant & Equipment (e.g. excavators, cranes, underground loaders, haul trucks, raisebores).
- Professional Indemnity and Liability claims associated with servicing equipment.
- Offshore subsea wellhead, umbilical, flowline and riser failures.
- Towfish and ROV losses.
- Losses involving topside equipment related to construction and operational issues.
- Powerstation and distribution equipment (e.g. generators, transformers).
- Transit and fire damage to substations and switchrooms.
- Pipeline failures and environmental contamination.
- Wind farm blade strikes / failures, water ingress, associated interruption.
- Expert Witness for e.g. industry practice, reasonability of costs and processes.
- Technical claims emanating from Defence Industry construction, maintenance, sustainment programs.
- Manufacturing and processing losses.
- Data and communication cabling losses.