ACII, FCLA, CIP, FIFAA
Managing Director of Lloyd Warwick International (Australia). A dual qualified Engineer and Chartered Loss Adjuster, Ian has enjoyed a career in loss adjusting since 1985. Although based in our Australian Head Office, Ian has received claim instructions and project nominations around the world having spent a considerable period of his career working in London, the Middle East and Asia. He specialises in the investigation and quantification of claims from the Natural Resources and Construction sectors within Australia and internationally on nominated accounts.
- Cyclone damage and flooding of mine sites, ports, and rail lines.
- Methane ignition, roof collapse, damage to LW miner.
- Multiple processing equipment failures.
- Ball and SAG mill mechanical failures.
- Control of Well- North West Shelf
- SPM anchor chain failure – Gulf of Papua
- Anchor chain drag- Black Sea, Turkey
- Various construction claims on multiple train LNG plant
- Rail over bridge collapse during construction – Australia
- Earthquake damage for cedants and reinsurers – PNG, Chile and Turkey
- Gas / Steam generator failures – Australia and Pacific
- Cyclone Cluster Feed Pipe Failure – Mongolia