Andrew Bott BEng (Hons) / BSc (Chem), ANZIIF, ACILA
During his time mining, Andrew was directly responsible for plant performance and ensuring a high quality product was delivered on time to overseas customers. He has first-hand experience working in Copper, Lead and Zinc Base metal concentrators and smelters, a familiarity with all types of associated equipment used in mines and managed day to day mining operations for some years.
Andrew commenced working as an Engineering Loss Adjuster in early 2010 and has been involved in adjusting complex claims in the mining, energy, building and construction industry.
Claims Experience (AUD)
- Collapse of Process Equipment at Nickel Refinery
- Nuclear Facility, Remediation
- Gas Power Station Exhaust Design Fault
- Coal Conveyor Fire
- Mobile Electrical Substation Fire
- Coal Processing Plant Vibration
- Gold Mine Flood
- Recycled Organic processing equipment
- Gas Plant Compressor failure
- Gas Turbine powered generator Failure