Tyler joined Lloyd Warwick with Maritime and Environmental experience. His appreciation for the Environmental Sciences stems from his youth, when he worked in the Chesapeake Bay wetlands of Virginia. Tyler pursued his Seafaring passion after high school by joining the Texas Maritime Academy’s Corps of Cadets, where he studied Maritime Transportation. After Hurricane IKE, Tyler switched his course of study to Geology and Environmental Science at the University of Houston in Clear Lake.
Since joining Lloyd Warwick International, Tyler has earned his Texas All-Lines Adjuster’s License and OIL Technical Accreditation. He continues to gain valuable experience adjusting claims with Physical Damage, Operator Extra Expense, Liability, Business Interruption, Hull and Machinery, and Control of Well losses.
Tyler’s experience consists of the following:
- Onshore Rig Physical Damage – flooding, equipment failure, underground and surface blowouts
- Offshore Rig Physical Damage – vessel collision, platform damage, equipment failure
- Production Facility Physical Damage – lightning strike, equipment failure, flooding, damage in transit
- Pipeline Physical Damage – explosion/consequential damage, equipment failure, onshore/offshore
- Pollution Remediation – onshore/offshore
- Directional Well/Fracking – Equipment loss