Lloyd Warwick International (Houston), Inc. Petroleum Engineer by degree with 21 years of experience in the oil and gas industry. Experience ranges from offshore/onshore drilling, production, water disposal, gas compression, pipeline, and NGL processing facilities. Spent 6 years on the insurance carrier side of the business, specializing in energy related claims. The last 13 years adjusting offshore and onshore energy and power insurance claims, both, construction and operational risk.
Bachelor of Science of Petroleum Engineering at Texas Tech University. Associate in Claims from the Insurance Institute of America and PETEX Offshore Operations from The University of Texas at Austin. Holds a Property and Casualty Insurance Adjuster License in 36 states. From 1999 to 2000 Jack worked for Baker Concrete Construction. Following Baker, Jack worked for Alliance Engineering until 2004. Jack then worked for Rex Andres & Associates until 2009. Jack then worked for Liberty International Underwriters until 2013. He then worked for Berkley Oil & Gas until 2014. Following Berkley, Jack worked for York Risk Services Group until 2016. In 2017 Jack went to work for McLarens and now Lloyd Warwick International.
- Oil & Gas Company: Oil Field Property Damage (USD 14 Million)
- Oil & Gas: Drilling Rig Physical Damage (USD 8 Million)
- Oil & Gas E&P, Various Properties located in the Gulf of Mexico: Platform Property Damage and COW (USD 100 Million)
- Midstream, Processing Plant: Physical Damage (USD 54 Million)
- Midstream, Pipeline/Storage Terminals: PD and BI (USD 15 Million)
- Midstream, Processing Plant: Physical Damage and Business Interruption (USD 18 Million)
- Energy – Onshore: Compressor Stations; Production Facilities; Saltwater Disposal
- Pipeline Construction (USD 5.5 Million)
- Power: Gas Turbine PD and BI (USD 8 Million)
- Power: Transformer PD and BI/EE (USD 6 Million)
- Environmental: Pollution Liability, Clean Up Expense (USD 6 Million)