Daniel graduated from Texas A&M in 2011 with a B.S. in Industrial Engineering. Immediately upon graduation, he began working in the oil industry as an MWD field engineer, and later transitioned to a cross-over directional driller for Schlumberger in Houston, Texas. In 2014, Daniel became an energy loss adjuster with BC Johnson Associates (BCJA) and later relocated to represent BCJA in the York International Offices in Mexico City.
Daniel joined McLarens / Lloyd Warwick in 2019 and brings considerable technical expertise to expand our Natural Resources capabilities throughout Latin America, with specific knowledge of the offshore/onshore energy market. In addition to his technical capabilities, Daniel is bilingual in English and Spanish.
With quantums ranging from US$20,000 to excess of US$35,000,000, his claim portfolio includes:
- Offshore Platforms – Physical Damage / LIH Tools / Control of Well – Gulf of Mexico
- Land Rigs – Physical Damage / LIH Tools / Control of Well – US, México, Argentina, Colombia
- Refinery and Gas Processing Plant – Physical Damage, Time Element – US, México, Ecuador
- Power Generation – Physical Damage, Time Element – Mexico, Ecuador, Honduras
- Ports and Terminals – Physical Damage, Time Element – México, Guatemala
- Onshore/Offshore Pipelines – Physical Damage, Sabotage & Terrorism, General Liability– Gulf of Mexico, Ecuador, México, Perú, Colombia
- Warehouse Fire– Physical Damage, Time Element – US, Ecuador
- Storage Tanks – Physical Damage, General Liability – US, México, Ecuador, Perú
- Onshore Wind Farm – Physical Damage – Honduras
- Solar Panels – Physical Damage – México